Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tangled Bithday Party

 Lauryn decided this year that she wanted to have Tangled party.
    5 is a big birthday so I really wanted to have a party, party.
 So we invited a bunch of friends and cousins and had a good time!


Heaven forbid that she smile Normal in a picture! :)

She was so excited to have everyone over. I wish I would have remembered to take more pictures in the midst of the Chaos, I mean the party... hehehe




I was starting to feel like I was going over board on things.. I may have a little. but it was fun!



We played a nice game of Pin the Frying pan on Flynn Rider, we also made "pascal" party blowers. (I didn't get picture because I was Busy helping kids make them... bummer because they were cute!)


I told Lauryn to give me a birthday smile...

Pinata

Every picture pretty much turned out like this one... Oh well she had a blast and I'm sure she will remember it forever.

By the end of the night this is what we all looked like!

I'm so happy with how it all turned out!
Thank you everyone for helping Lauryn to have a special day!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a blast wish we could of been there

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I bet it was the best party ever!!! I also wish I could of been there!!! I miss you guys like CRAZY!!! Especially my fav lil Lauryn!

    ReplyDelete