Thursday, August 11, 2011

Off to Kindergarten she goes...

 Its still so crazy that this day has come! My little babe is a big kid now and is going off to school everyday!

  What an emotional day..... Wasn't she just born yesterday??

  She woke up pretty excited and ready to go. You could tell she was pretty nervous.


I'm so thankful Reed was able to go in late to work to be there for the first day!

She's been looking forward to this day for a while. So she had fun picking out her lunch box and getting everything ready!




She was very excited until it came time for Mom & Dad to leave, then the tears started. It was so hard to hold it together..
But her Teacher is so sweet and took her in and talked to her and She was instantly smiling and happy again!

We Love Mrs. Noble


It was so fun picking her up and hearing all about her day!
Its been crazy not spending all day with her.
I definitely cherish every moment with her now.

We're so proud of our sweet girl!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I can and can't believe she's old enough! I'm glad she had such a good time, she's gonna be such a great student. I know she'll just thrive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she has sister Noble as her teach?!?! That is my good friend Lena Nobles mom. Do you know her?! They are a wonderful family and i just LOVE sister Noble!!!! She is going to love her!! That sweet girl is growing up way to fast! Dont worry, she will have a blast and your relationship will be strengthened cause of this! :) Love you guys!! oh P.S. did you get any pics with her? you should take one right now so you have a memory.

    ReplyDelete