Thursday, September 23, 2010

Its been a while..

Just thought I'd give a little update on whats going on in the Tiffany world. Exciting news!!! As of Yesterday Reed is officially a Journeyman Electrician!! Yay! Its been a long 5 years! I'm so proud of him!! This will open up a world of opportunity, plus its a little more money! Which is always a nice! Hopefully the much needed change will now happen for us!

Lauryn also started preschool this month and LOVES it!! Her Teacher is Mrs. Janet, Aka Sister Hassell in our ward! She's so great! I wanted to put her into something just to kinda prep for Kindergarden and to try to help her get out of her shell. She is showing amazing progress already! Her social skills are a million times better! She's come out of her little shy shell and will now talk to people and She now is really good at making friends! Its only 2 days a week for 2 hours but Its been great for Me and Lauryn! Having a little Andrea break has been nice. I've had fewer mental meltdowns :) Not that Lauryn causes them but its just nice to have some Me time. Sometimes I neglect me.


Very proud of the Jessie Backpack!


She wakes up every Tuesday and Thursday like this! Its Great!





During Labor day I was able to Go to Utah for about 3 days to see My Best friend from growing up, SHE GOT MARRIED! YAY!
It was nice how it all kinda worked out! My Dad had made a trip to Az so I was able to drive back to Utah with him. And I had a FREE one way plane ticket to fly home on. It was all meant to be! :)
It was so Great to see Celeste! It had been a couple years since I'd seen her so it was so much fun!





Isnt this Girl Gorgeous!!


My Date stayed back in Az with our girl (best Husband ever!!) So caleb was my dancing buddy! It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting to see Lauryn LOVING school! She really is breaking out of her shell! I absolutely loved that she was a total chatterbox when I was home this week! :) She's my favorite Lauryn IN THE WORLD!!!

    Wooooow! You're friend Celeste looks like a model in that pic!!! And you look great too! :D I can't believe how big Caleb is getting!

    ReplyDelete