Thursday, July 29, 2010

4 years ago...

4 years ago today, After being one and a half weeks over due I was finally called by the VERY busy hospital to come in and get the induction process started..


Took a quick shower... Snapped one last picture of the HUGE pregnant belly, we raced off to the Hospital.


Labor was started and the Fun began..


Pitocin, an Epidural, 19 hours of Labor and a C-section later.. On July 30th 2006 at 1:46 pm This cute 9lb 2oz sweet Little baby FINALLY came into the world, Swollen eyes and everything.







Seriously, The best day of my life!! This little girl has truly been a Blessing! And I Thank my Heavenly Father everyday for the opportunity I have to be her Mommy! She amazes me everyday! She's so Smart and so funny and SUPER sassy!! But I wouldn't trade her for the world! She drives me bonkers some days but I really Cherish every moment with her!
I Love my cute girl so much!
Happy Birthday Lauryn!!

4 comments:

  1. AWWW That's sooooo sweet! I totally cried! Happy Birthday Mini BF! :) ~Andra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't really describe labor as "fun" but we are sure glad that you both valiantly endured the ordeal :0) Happy Birthday Lauryn!! Luv yur stinkin guts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I got a little teary eyed too! Lauryn has been a blessing to us all! :):) Oh and P.S. i totally forgot you had a c section!!! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest family. I'm so glad I blog-stalked you. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete