We're so excited to FINALLY be having another baby!! Its been a rough road and we never thought this would happen for us again! We finally found a Dr. that was willing to help us figure things out and I'm so thankful for her!! We figured out that my body wasn't producing a hormone which was needed for ovulating.. so I wasn't ovulating for the past 6 years! So frustrating! For years I was just told I was too overweight and that I needed to lose weight for it to happen but that unfortunately just sent me into more of a depression.. I literally couldn't get myself to do anything about it.. I'd be motivated for a few days then slip back into being sad. It was a vicious cycle. It didn't help when my girl would literally cry for a brother or sister! That was the hardest part! Not being able to give her that!
Finally I decided that if I wanted this to happen I needed to get out there, get myself in gear and find help. I started following the weight watchers plan again, finally found a Dr. willing to run tests to find out what was going on! We started on 50 mg of clomid plus the hormone I was lacking and got a positive pregnancy test that month. We were so excited! It was finally happening, It felt too good to be true... Sadly, it was! It ended up being a chemical pregnancy. Which is the start of a pregnancy but it dies before it develops into anything. The Dr. called it a very, very early miscarriage. We were devastated! I was determined to not give up again and started another clomid cycle. This time is was 100mg of comid plus the hormone. We prayed and fasted and hoped this would be it.
After a few weeks, I started feeling off... so I took a pregnancy test. It was super faint but it was positive. I was a nervous wreck! This is how it started with the chemical pregnancy.. I tried to stay positive and hopeful and took a pregnancy test every few days and luckily the positive got darker and darker! I was still panicked that this one would be too good to be true, so I called the Dr and got in right away ( I love my Dr's office) so they did the urine test and the blood test and said "congratulations you finally did it!!" We are due Oct 2nd!
Its been a very long, stressful, painful, frustrating trial but Were so happy and feel so blessed! Its still doesn't feel real some days. I've been lucky enough to have 3 ultra sounds so far! Its such sweet relief to hear that heart beat and see the sweet little baby in there moving around! Lauryn is beyond excited! She's going to be the best helper and has so many plans for being a big sister! We're so excited for another ultra sound on May 7th! If the baby cooperates we should be finding out what we're having!
I'm so thankful to those that have prayed and fasted on our behalf! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!!

Even though I've been with you this whole time, and known everything that's going on while it's happening, this post still made me cry. I am sooooo happy for you guys! You are such a wonderful family and you absolutely deserve to have it grow! I can't wait to find out if I'm having another lil niece or a nephew!!! I can't wait to spoil them like I have Lauryn :D I love you bf!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited!!! And still praying that all goes well!
ReplyDelete