Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lately...

I have been such a slacker with blogging lately! I have good intentions, but then life happens and I forget. So quite a bit has happened in the past few months.
First off.. We moved! Reed's sweet sweet Grandmother is letting us rent her house! Its been such a huge blessing! We have so much space and have such an awesome ward! This has been really good for us!
We were also able to take another trip to Utah! The choir that Reed is a part of (EVMCO) recorded a C.D. and preformed at the Tabernacle on Temple Square and Abravenal hall. He had such a neat experience. I was so Thankful that he was able to be a part of this!
We were able to spend time with both of our families! It was such fun times.
With Reed's family we hiked up to the Timpanogos cave! Which was so awesome! (even with the rain and snow) I grew up in Utah and always wanted to hike it but never had the chance.
Reed Literally pulling Lauryn up the trail.

Such a beautiful view!
Lauryn made it!!! There were some complaints along the way but she did it!

With My family we did alot of just hanging out,
Reed was busy with concert and c.d. stuff most of the time.. so he was pretty exhausted when I did see him.
Reed and Roxy (my parents pug)
My family took us to Boondocks (which is a fun center with bowling, laser tag and what not) It was so much fun!
The Concert was absolutley amazing! After we snaped a few cute pictures of Lauryn.


Can You find Reed? :)

We had such an amazing time in Utah! I'm so Thankful that we get to visit so often and that we have such awesome family up there too visit with!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!!! Especially the hike! What a gorgeous place :D Glad you got to see your family too! :D

    ReplyDelete