Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some Utah Fun..

We were so lucky to be able take another trip to Utah! We LOVE Utah so much! We had so much fun hanging out with Tyler and Natalie, Hadley and Cole! I'm so bummed though that I never really took my camera out to get pictures of anything....



Except for the adorable baby goats!! Lauryn was in love! She loves everything tiny and soft!



We also stayed with My family and had lots of fun!

Like Baking... Lauryn's Fav!



Playing in the snow with Grandpa and Grandma


Pulling Cousin Caleb around on a sled.










I Love this sweet boy




Reed and Lauryn made their first real snowman.










Visiting Aunts and Uncles..



My cousin Rachel brought her cute little 6 week old pug.. Pugsie to visit! It's so tiny so of course Lauryn was in Love!














1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those baby goats were ADORABLE!!! And Pugsie too! lol

    Lauryn looks so grown up in that pic of her baking with your mom!

    Aw, I miss your fam!

    ReplyDelete