Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Personal Progress

Lately I have been doing quite a bit of soul searching and really trying to better myself Spiritually. Since I've been called to be in Young Women's I've had this strong feeling that I should work on Personal Progress. I feel like its something I could really use in my life and I'd be setting a good example for my Mia-Maids. When I was actually in Young Women's I didn't take personal progress as serious as I probably should have and I thought it was hard.. But now that I'm older and a little more mature, I'm actually super excited about it and Know that I can do it!

Its definitely not as hard as I thought it was when I was in Young Women's. I am starting with the first value and working from there. So right now I'm working on Faith. Which is something I've been inspired to work on anyway. I'm very excited to do this and to strengthen my Testimony!

It is available online here if anyone wants to give it a try! :)

3 comments:

  1. We should keep tabs on each other. If I set a goal with one of my laurels to get one done, then we always finish it together, but if I'm not on the ball and setting goals, then I slack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be really awesome! I need that accountability or I could end up slacking off on it. And I really dont want to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!! This is really awesome that you're doing this again! My relief society has just started a program called Celestial University. It reminds me a lot of Personal Progress. I'm really excited to start doing it!

    ReplyDelete