Today I have been especially Thankful for this sweet little girl. I'm reminded everyday of how Lucky I am to have this girly in my life! I'm so Thankful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a Mother!
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind" Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
My Thankful List
This past week or so I've been trying to think of all of the things in my life that I have been blessed with that I am so very Thankful for, so I thought I'd start my own little Thankful list...
Today I have been especially Thankful for this sweet little girl. I'm reminded everyday of how Lucky I am to have this girly in my life! I'm so Thankful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a Mother!
She's such a sweet blessing in my life!
I'm Thankful for my Sweet Lauryn!
Today I have been especially Thankful for this sweet little girl. I'm reminded everyday of how Lucky I am to have this girly in my life! I'm so Thankful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a Mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the glasses picture!!! It's super cute! lol And is that a cabbage patch doll she's holding?!?!
ReplyDelete