Thursday, April 29, 2010

Marines Graduation

We Had an awesome opportunity to go to San Diego a week or so ago see my little Brother graduate from Boot Camp! Im such a proud Sis! I love to tell people that my Brother is a Marine! Its really neat to see the Man that he has become! I know he'll be great! Its a very Bitter Sweet thing! Im so proud for what he is dong for our Country but Im scared to death for him! Im so glad I got to be a part of this with him!



After the "MOTO Run" The last run they do together as a Platoon


All of the Marines were ORDERED to Escort they're Mothers around base! It was really sweet.


Hannah was born a couple weeks after Scotty left so this is the first time he was able to see her.


What a Stud!!!



The Hug dad waited 3 Months for!

No comments:

Post a Comment