

While we were in Utah we got to hang out with our awesome Sis inlaw Natalie! We went to Thanksgiving point and had some petting zoo fun! They were building it when I moved to Az so it was fun to finally go there! We also went to Sub zero which we had heard so much about! It was flippin awesome and the Ice cream was Delicious! Reed and Lauryn got their Dance Dance revolution on while we were there!! I wish we could have spent more time with the rest of the family! The time we did get was so much fun though! I played Ping Pong and Pool for the first time!!




Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE that pic of Reed and Lauryn sitting together!!! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete~Andra
Hey it has been forever since I talked to you. How are you doing? Do you still just have the one little girl? I have two boys 4 and 2, and man do they keep me busy! It is a lot of fun. I hope you are doing well. We should get together soon and hang out.
ReplyDeleteI have a blog also it is: robbieandkellymerrill.blogspot.com
Ha ha that picture is Awesome of the goat! :)I totally agree with Andra on loving that pic of the two of them! I really do love this background btw!
ReplyDelete