I have decided im on a Quest to find "ME" again.. I have been married for 5 glorious years and have had so many wonderful things happen that i am so thankful for! But as the years have gone by I think I got lost along the way somewhere.. Dont get me wrong Im so happy with my life just not so much happy with "ME"!! I used to be such a happy go luck girl, always smiling and happy. Always so positive about life and most importantly i had a self esteem! Obviously my body has changed... DRAMATICALLY and this has been the hardest part, this is where it all went down hill.. I dont want Lauryn to grow up and just remember her Mommy not liking herself. I need to be a better example for her, so she doesnt go through this someday!! So instead of whining and complaining about it all the time, im going to do something about it Darn it!!! I figure that if i blog about and I know people are watching I might actually stay motivated to FINALLY do this!! I know i'm in there and I'm ready to come out!
Here are some of my goals....
- Surround myself with positive and uplifting people (I need encouragement rather than criticism )
- Get myself on a regular work out schedule
- Get back on track with Weight Watchers
- The most Important, Have daily personal scripture study and pray morning and Night ( NO EXCUSES JUST DO IT)
- Be a better wife for Reed and a Better Mommy for Lauryn
- Dont forget to take care of me along with my other duties
- Stop being so negative and hard on myself
- And many many more......
Im going to do this!! And i'll keep posting on my progress!! Keep checking up on me, I'll need it!!
Thanks Friends!!
Best of luck!! I'll be thinking about ya! Stick with WW ... I know you saw my dad there a couple weeks ago and he had a lot of success with the program.
ReplyDeleteYou can totally do it! You're amazing! Let me know if you need any pointers or whatever! :) I'll try to be encouraging and motivating throughout this process for you! You go girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it! I think you are a wonderful wife to Reed and mother to Lauryn. :) Good luck with your goals!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm there for you every step of the way! It won't be easy, but I know you can do hard things!! You're so awesome! Thank you for being my daughter-in-law, my Visiting Teaching companion, my Nursery partner, and my friend. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Love you bunches!!!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! We are behind you all the way!
ReplyDelete