Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Daughter......

About a month ago, My silly girl was in using the facilities and had forgotten to flush the toilet. We realized this after her hands were already washed (im kind of a big germ freak about this kinda stuff) I had just washed my hands too so i wasnt going to touch the toilet, so without really even thinkin about it i lifted my foot up to the handle and flushed it with my foot. Didnt really think about it, i didnt even realize Lauryn had seen me do it. So the next time she is in the bathroom this is what she does.............

This is how she insists on flushing EVERYTIME!! Its amazing how much your kids are watching you and what they pick up from you! **Just so my Husband feels better.... she is wearing panties!!**

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I do that all the time at public restrooms! And I really try not to touch the door handles either :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it... that is such a cute picture i love her face.... CHEESE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA...I'm totally with you there! I use my foot to flush ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete