Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To my Mom, Happy Mothers Day!


I'm feeling very greatful for my mom right now and just want to express some feelings. My mom is such a hard worker and does so much of my family and i. I just want to let her know how much i love and appreciate her! I've learned so much from her and feel like i am a better mother and person because of her and her example to me! Thanks mom for all you do for our family! I never realized how much she did until i moved out and started a family of my own, and i want to apologize for not thanking her enough back then! Thanks again mom! I love you and miss you so much!! I hope you had a Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. its easy to work hard and be a good mother when you have great kids.i love you to and miss you a ton wish you were buying a home here instead of az.cant wait to see you

    ReplyDelete